Links which help you to date the bicycle or the parts which are used on it.
As well there are links which give historic information on brands or vintage racing bicycles in general.
– Campagnolo timeline (taken from Velo-Retro)
– Miyata frame number / production year list
– Date of manufacture for bicycle components
– The largest bicycle related link list (Velo-Retro)
– Disraeli Gears (everything rear derailleurs)
– Classic & Vintage bikes forum
– London Fixed Gear & Singe Speed (LFGSS) forum
– Old Gazelle Mondial sales brochures & price lists
– Gazelle frame number / production year list (Dutch)
– Nishiki (& Giant) information (Wikipedia)
– Velospace (forum, marketplace and information)
– Selle Royal saddles (vintage road models)
– Brooks saddles (vintage road models)